• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/For Trade: RM100 $350 shipped-SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detroit ABA

Reaction score
For Sale/ For Trade: RM 100 (w/footswitch & midi cable)
$350 shipped or best offer via paypal. I don't ask for paypal gift. All offers considered.

I thought I would offer my backup RM100 here on the forum for anyone looking for an inexpensive RM100 or looking for a project RM 100. The amp works great and was recently serviced by an authorized Randall service center and the tubes have plenty of life left on them. Cosemtically, its not exactly mint. There are rips in the tolex and the brackets that hold the transformers are bent. I will provide any pictures upon request.

Full discolsure story: I bought it used off of a craigslist ad from another city and when the guy shipped it to me he just threw it in a Weber grille box with a paint drop cloth wrapped around it. When I received it the box was in shambles and the amp was upside down in the box (it may have been that way the whole way in transit, which may be why the transformer brackets are bent). Again, it works great and has never had an issue but I took it into get looked at anyway.

I am also willing to trade for modules stock or modded, an RT 2/50 power amp or RM4 (I would obviously kick in cash on my end)

Latest posts