• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE...JADED FAITH 80.A SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
SOLD

For sale...Jaded Faith 80.A module in great condition.

I am not positive, but think this might be the only one out there.

Nails the classic ADA MP-1 tone without all the noise of the real deal.

$220 shipped in the conus.

Paypal plus 3% to cover their fee or Paypal gift please.

I have a picture, but can't figure out how to post the thing, so feel free to pm me with your email addy if you need a pic.

Have done loads of deals around here....not interested in any trades.

Thanks!
Tony

Yep, its the only one! I had Rob build it about a year ago, based on my old hot-rodded MP-1... he NAILED it. Killer module. If I was staying with single channel mods, I'd probably snatch this back. :)

I bought it from Salvaged and sold it to its current owner, I kind of miss it.....sounded as good (if not better) than the MP1 I replaced it with.

JayDA said:
sounded as good (if not better) than the MP1 I replaced it with.

Yep! The MP-1 this mod was based on, was tweaked with the latest goodies/upgrades from ADAdepot. I had 4 MP-1's at the time... and THIS module was the most usable IMHO. :) Someone will be blessed to have it.

Hmm seems like a good module for a dual mod... At least if you have the Egnater 2 channel switching.

Here are the pics I took when I had it... Hope these help your sale, man!

IMAG0577.jpg

IMAG0581.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

Latest posts