• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For sale: Randall T2H hybrid 150W

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loupoir

Reaction score
Possess this footswitch-equipped Randall T2H hybrid 150W in outstanding shape. Two channels—a clean and overdrive with boost—are available on this amplifier, which is powered by a transistor and a tube preamp. From a huge current metal saturation to a vintage crunch, it has served me with a clear and excellent clean. Furthermore, because of the 400W of transistor power, the Randall amp has an excellent useable clean, allowing you to have a clear, open sound with plenty of headroom. The sound is warmed by the preamp's LEDs. When a few pedals are in the effects loop, it becomes an exploitable channel. Delivery charges are included in the $400. new and in its original packaging. To [email protected], kindly write an email

Hello Lou I'd love to get my hands on this. This vendor is great; he sold me a unit with quick response.