• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1987 Mesa Mark III Red Stripe - $950 Shipped*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decerto

Reaction score
Sadly, debt has caught up with me, and I'm forced to part with my absolute most prized possession. My 1987 Mesa Mark III Red Stripe has 2 EL34s and 2 6L6s running in simulclass, with a half power switch in the front, which drops it to 1 EL34 and 1 6L6. It has Mesa's famous 5-band EQ on the front, which fine tunes your tone to exactly what you need. Be it that low end rumble, or that midrange cut for a thick solo section, this thing can do it all. It also has a built in spring reverb tank, with the reverb dial on the front. This amp has also had the Rhythm 2 (R2) volume mod done to it professionally, and it was recently inspected by Mesa, and still has the inspection tag on the handle. Now, being from 1987, it does work a little different from modern amps, but trust me, whatever you're looking for, this can probably do it. Also, for the age, I would call the condition 9/10. It is in incredible shape, the sound is incredible, and the tolex is absolutely solid.

I'm asking $950 shipped* for this.

Thank you

Picture folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t4lcmjp8v60luiy/Ta9Wa9gJF_

EDIT: Also included is the Rhythm/Lead footswitch, and I'll also throw in a matched pair of Mesa 6L6s

*Unless you happen to live at the complete opposite end of the country. Then I may have to ask a little more for shipping, I can't afford to eat $100 worth of shipping.

Latest posts