• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Brown, RM4, UltraXL, Plexi, XTC, MiniMix II, MPX-1

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ocaptainjr2

Reaction score
I REALLY hate to do this, but times are tough, and I need the cash. I have an Axe-fx that will cover all the bases until times get better and hopefully I can get back into the MTS gear. Anyways, here is what I got. Not interested in trades for modules. The Ultra Lead is modded by Pete, all other mods are stock with most of the stock caps changed to Orange Drops...pics upon request.

RM4 - bought this new about a year ago. Great unit. I have the manual and original box. $450

Ultra Lead (Pete Modded): Warmth and Clarity mod...added lots of gain to unit. Same great smooth EQ curve with more gain than stock. $200 ***SOLD***

Brown: $150

Tweed: $125 ***SOLD***

Blackface: $100 ***SOLD***

XTC: I think it is stock, but the LED is blue...sounds great. This was my primary lead module. $130

Plexi: $130

Ultra XL: $150 ***SOLD***

Lexicon MPX-1 - Also have this unit for sale. Amazing effects. Firmware v1.1 $275

Suhr Mini-Mix 2 - $215

contact me via PM or email me at [email protected] I have had numerous deals on this forum and am on the good guy list. Please contact me with questions, pics, etc.

Latest posts