• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dual Egnater SL2X **SOLD (EBAY)***

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegyver

Reaction score
Hey Folks, the previous buyer fell through, so this is available again! Make an offer!

Looking to expand my horizons and try new modules, there are like 8,154 different modules from Jaded Faith + others on my list so I gotta get some cash. Potentially interested in trades for the Quickmod

For Sale: Dual Egnater SL2X (SL2 modified to SL2X specs), can easily be converted back to SL2 but IMO the SL2X is MUCH better.

It isn't a one-trick pony, can get an excellent high-gain tight Marshall-style 80's tone with hints of brown-sound. Gets very close to Slash AFD, ADA Mp-1 era Nuno Bettencourt, Later DLR-era EVH, and other tight 80's to slightly more modern hard rock tones. Plus, it cleans up pretty well for a high-gain module!

$275 paypal'd and shipped to CONUS. Shipping outside US is extra!

Thanks for the suggestion.

I thought about that, but I haven't heard any Quick Rod clean sounds that make me want to make it a dual module. Plus I prefer now to have separate clean and dirty modules, where I can have the Texas Special in one slot and a Quickmod or 1959RR in the other slot. It just simplifies things for me.

Hmmm....maybe I'll pick this up....OD1 on one channel and OD2 on the other....tempting....

mikegyver said:
Thanks for the suggestion.

I thought about that, but I haven't heard any Quick Rod clean sounds that make me want to make it a dual module. Plus I prefer now to have separate clean and dirty modules, where I can have the Texas Special in one slot and a Quickmod or 1959RR in the other slot. It just simplifies things for me.

MarcoR has the only dual channel Quick Mod right now (I'm currently waiting on mine). PM him and ask some questions before you sell this.

Latest posts