• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dual EQ Salvation Diezel mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksun

Reaction score
Hi, keep downsizing my rig however it took a while to finally decide to let these two doublets go. I'm crazy enough to own 2 specimens of each of the modules below so it's time I shared the fun.. These are Anthony's new Diezel modules, game changers IMO.

Herbie - Mr salvations take on Diezel herbert, dual foot switchable Channels with independent gain, volume and EQ controls. Ch A = Herbert Ch 2 with +/-, Ch B = Herbert Ch 3
8854647920_f0f1425188.jpg
SOLD!

Vage4 - VH4 dual foot switchable Channels with individual gain, volume and EQ controls. Ch A = Diezel VH4 Ch 2 and 3, Ch B = VH4 Ch 4
8854032741_889a1e0b26.jpg
$600

PM me or e-mail me directly at; [email protected]

Dude, this is amazing! Why would you want to sell these? I want to hear a clip of that Herb mod (me and the rest of the MTS family Im sure of course :) )

I am keeping one herbie and one Vage4 for myself, selling since I no longer need doublets, however they are amazing so I muse on keeping them..
Will try to post some clips of both of them

Latest posts