• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD nothing to see here

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksun

Reaction score
All modules below are in 100% mint condition. Only used once or twice at home, meant as backup modules.

Cameron Masholdano
10765565126_ea5ce06d50.jpg

Ever wanted a Cameron + SLO in the Same module??? :shock: This is the ultimate Sunset mod IMO
Masholdano - Ch A: switch between Jose and a "Camerock hot Jose" - on my request Anthony made a Camerock channel. Ch B the usual overdrive - switch between Marshall and Soldano
Price: $OLD

Baseman
10765491125_c169014bb2.jpg

Baseman - If you value the fender clean, this truly is the path to take - authentic fender bassman cleans.

Vage4
8854032741_889a1e0b26.jpg

Vage4 - VH4 dual foot switchable Channels with individual gain, volume and EQ controls. Ch A = Diezel VH4 Ch 2 and 3, Ch B = VH4 Ch 4

I'm only selling these since I they are backup doublets and looking to diversify my collection. Possible trades would be dual Ch egnater donor modules and Voodoo modules (want to try some these)

PM me or contact me directly at [email protected]

Bump for a good seller and a great guy! I bought a dual Camerock from Magnus. It only took 2 weeks to get from Sweden to the USA. Someone should snage these modules.
Thanks Magnus! :)

Latest posts