• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater single M4, RM22/OS 1x12 and Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Single channel VP4 with Egnater face plate, older single channel M4, RM22 and a Randall OS 1x12 and a couple of modules.

Egnater/Rocktron VP4-1 - clean module from a VP4 preamp - kind of like a Egnater Twin - there were only about 25 made - $PENDING PAYMENT
vp41.jpg

Single channel VP4 - this is an Egnater single channel m4 pre. These were made by Egnater for rocktron - it has no loops on it - so its like the two channel M4's with only two pre tubes - it has an Egnater face plate on it and the volume knob has been relocated to the front. $OLD

Single channel M4 - good shape, has a slight bend in the bottom edge rack ear, never noticed it when it was racked - $PENDING PAYMENT
IMG_7190.jpg

My move back to rack has failed, I don't like to have things in multiple cases to make it easier to carry (but more work to hook up - more points of failure at shows), and if I'm going to put it all back in a single rack (ends up too heavy at around 150 lbs) - I might as well just keep carrying the head and a pedal board. I also have two rack mount power amps in the other classified section (Mesa 2:90 and a Recto 2:100) - so if you want a pre and power amp I'll make you a package deal.

RM22 - head in great shape - low hours. Includes foot switch. Again its like brand new. No modules included. Also for sale with the head is an OS Randall 1x12 in great shape with a 70th Anni G12H speaker 8ohm - sounds great. Head alone (shipped) $600, with the OS 1x12 $825 shipped (all cont 48 only - will ship anywhere but shipping will be extra)
IMG_6997.jpg

randallos112.jpg

I'll sell all three (head, module, cab) for $900 shipped. If interested in the whole thing and you would like the RM22 fully loaded for $100 more you can choose any two modules from the following list (the Egnater Vp4-1, Randall (all stock) Blackface, Deluxe, Tweed, Plexi, SL+, XTC, Topboost, Recto, Ultra). NONE OF THE MODULES ARE FOR SALE SEPARATELY (thanks for all the offers - but the remainder of them will be modded) - So that would be $1000 shipped in the cont 48 for the head, two modules, and the cab.

Since I'm going to stay with the heads I will consider taking a RM100 in on trade for things (prefer a RM100M - as I'm going to have it recovered and want the metal front). I have a ton of references up here - and if you have any questions or need any more info/pics please let me know.

Bump..... Updated, removed sold items, removed found trade items and update looking for trade items.

Bump.... Updated the ad to also give the buyer a choice of modules

Latest posts