• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Custom-made Warmoth Firebird. Alpine white w/buckers.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockStarNick

Reaction score
FOR SALE or TRADE: Custom-made Warmoth Firebird. Alpine white.

Well, as much as I hate to see it go, I'm hoping that my custom-made white Warmoth Firebird will find it's way to a new owner who will rock it more than I can. Super-killer axe. Beefy mahogany body, super fat tone - but with the clarity and bite of the maple/ebony fretboard. Loaded with two Suhr open-coil humbuckers, this thing has it all; clarity and fatness.

The neck is finished it a very smooth, satin poly finish. Super comfortable Warmoth Standard Thin shape. Compound radius 10-16", and a 1 11/16" nut. 6150 frets that have had the ends nicely dressed and gently rounded on the ends, giving a smooth feel going up and down the neck - no jagged edges.

My goal when building it was to make a Firebird that looked better, and played better than an actual Gibson. Faster neck, hotter pickups - and in my opinion, I succeeded. Bottom line: this is a Firebird for people who hate Gibsons. :lol: :LOL: :rock:

THE DETAILS.

BODY: Warmoth Mahogany Firebird Body w/ raised center laminate
Routed for dual buckers. Neck pocket is a standard 25.5" strat-heel 4-bolt pocket.
NECK: Custom Made Warmoth Standard Thin, Vintage-Modern. 25.5" scale, Strat-style heel. 1&11/16" nut. 10-16" compound radius.
Lightly flamed maple w/ ebony board and pearl dot inlays. Corian nut.
Headstock painted gloss black.
HARDWARE: All Gotoh chrome, tune-o-matic and stoptail, 6-inline Gotoh reverse tuners.
ELECTRONICS: Suhr SSH Bridge pickup, Suhr SSV Neck pickup
Volume, Tone, Volume, Tone, CTS Pots, Switchcraft jack and switch.

I have well over $1200 into this instrument. (And the case is another $80 bucks too).

I'm looking to get $825 shipped.

I'M ALSO WILLING TO PART THIS GUITAR OUT. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS.

Trades considered. As much as I'm trying to thin the herd, I'm always tempted by other guitars. Try me.

Please email me with any questions, comments, offers, etc. nickpierro AT mac.com

PICTURES:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

If that had a contoured neck heel, I'd be seriously interested...

The Fbird I intend on building is that, with the contoured heel and string-thru tail.

Latest posts