• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Carvin Neck,Switchback tele body,gold Sperzel lock tuners

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alowerdeep

Reaction score
Carvin Neck-was told it came off a production model bolt,not a kit....14 inch radius I beleive,ebony fretboard.In pretty good shape,I do have a nut for it,guess over the years it just came unglued....Ill sell it for $110 plus ship/pp in the conus

Switchback Tele body....Maple top with mahogany...very thin clearcoat,not sure what...has a few blems here and there,but nothing serious....The worse thing to note to me is that some of the holes for the pots look like they were enlarged to accomodate the pots,but again,not that bad to me.I took a closeup shot of it.Ill include the bridge,the pots and a gold neckplate w/screws....had a carvin neck on it,so im pretty sure it is spec'd for fender sized necks...I have all of teh string ferrels for it as well..a really nice body....Ill sell it for $110 plus shipping/pp in the conus

Gold set of 6 in line sperzel locking tuners....Ill sell for $35 plus shipping/pp in the conus..