• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Egnater M4 (older single channel) - Traded

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can vouch for Dave,this was my head and it was almost mint when I sold it,and I almost want to pull the trigger on it again! :D

Thanks, I really don't want to sell all this stuff - I changed the tubes to the TAD's - and this was what I was going to be using for the metal band I was in - Killer tone, but the band imploded 1 month after it got off the ground. I have severe gas for another Lester standard (that I can pick up at a decent price), I may have a couple of other guitars sold - so only will have to sell one of these two. But yeah the head made 3 practices, and about 3-4 hours of practice at home on the tubes - and I picked up the cover for it so I could keep it in great shape. Well its just sat for the last 6 or so weeks (as I still have another one at one bands practice - and the rm100c at a second practice), since I use the RM20 at home - and am going to change the one band from the head to my rack setup again (which went from a 12 space rack to a 4 space with the amp and pre - and a second 4 space with fx), the other head will come home, and I'm not moving forward with a two pre setup for my rack gear. So this allows me to move something, and the Gibson necessitates moving something.

The TADs are killer sounding tubes, great price and c2ply is a great dude to deal with .. GL with the sale bro :thu: