• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Gigmods SLOdano

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panther_king

Reaction score
Hoping to get $350 to put towards cold Machine's MarkUs, or will trade it towards a MarkUs/Pete Mark. Minty fresh.

DSC01160.jpg

Let me know other offers too.

This is the one I traded. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I've used the Custom 3 live once and it looks like its going to do what I need it to.

I salivated for a Slodano module for over a year, then sent my Scary to Pete and waited another several months. In the mean time I picked up a Pete XTC. Head to head I preferred the XTC and with the Pete Mark showing up it just became redundant.

I hope you find the tone you're looking for.

Katash said:
Interested in a Pete Brown?

Not really looking for the VH style sound. Thanks for the offer.

Gooberspazz said:
This is the one I traded. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I've used the Custom 3 live once and it looks like its going to do what I need it to.

I salivated for a Slodano module for over a year, then sent my Scary to Pete and waited another several months. In the mean time I picked up a Pete XTC. Head to head I preferred the XTC and with the Pete Mark showing up it just became redundant.

I hope you find the tone you're looking for.

Glad to hear you like the Custom 3.

I've got tubes I've yet to go nutters with, but while the SLO has the openness I like, it's a little harsh on the high end. I'll probably plunk in my EL34's, and put a JJ in the V1 to tame it a little in the mean time. We'll see how it works, but I just want to explore options.