• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Jaded Faith Modded VHT Module- 220 shipped ContUS..

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Perfect condition Jaded Faith VHT module...Has a stock KH-3 faceplate (but can be upgraded)...Sounds perfect....Just not for me right now....
Feel free to ask questions! Sounds exactly like the heavy side of the VHT Deliverance amp...Wow!!!! Included is a custom VHT Style faceplate that says FIG instead of VHT...It's included in the auction so you have some options for how she looks too!
dboy is right...This is one badass module and one of the more unique in it's tonality as well as it's response...

You know what a stock KH-3 looks like, but here's the Fig custom cover...
IMG_0430-1.jpg
The only dif is that yours will have black chicken head knobs or black standard knobs....
It's your choice...

Edited to say: Sloppy players need not apply...This one is too articulate and unforgiving for you...Perhaps you should look into a nice Line 6 Spider instead...This module is for big boys and girls only!

The JF VHT has been my go-to lead module for nearly a year. Very sensitive to pick attack; very full, thick lead tone but like matfig says, gotta keep the chops up for it!

dboy is right...This is one badass module and one of the more unique in it's tonality as well as it's response...

I'll include a special plate cover as well - instead of VHT is says FIG ... I'll include it free of charge and let the buyer decide which to use...I gotta say, the FIG plate is pretty awesome looking...Thanks for that Kyle! :)

I recently acquired a JF VHT and it rocks. I am still honeymooning but I have been using it alone for the past week or so.

Well I've never played it, but MattFig is a great dude and has played his fair share of modules. He knows his stuff and he most definitely wouldn't try to mislead anybody on a sale. I'm sure this module will make anyone a happy buyer!

Any JF module is worth the cash- and my PA buddy Dboy has been loving this module for a long time...I wish I was in buy mode because MattFig is one of the good guys here