• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS|FT JF Erect (Updated Version)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Daddy

Reaction score
FS|FT JF Erect (Updated Version)

For Sale is the latest, greatest version of the JF Erect, recently gone over, updated and thoroughly repaired by Rob - In case anyone remembers, this module was damaged in shipping

I do love this module, but I just have too many recto tones and want to change it up a bit

I'm asking 250.00 Paypal

I am willing to trade for any 2 donor modules expect: Clean, KH1, Blackface, Deluxe, 1086 or Plexi-Plus.

I would prefer an Ultra XL, Grail, Scary and will throw in a few bucks if necessary to make things even out

Lemmeno :p

H

Woohoo! I'm getting Erect just thinki...... Nevermind.. Too cliche.. Lol

It's a bad *** module too. You should be erect:) I fought with BD to get him to keep it. almost bought it myself but i have too many right now. Big fat open chord stuff is ridiculous.

While saving money for it, I went back and forth between the Erect and MarkX. I feel from clips I hear and some reviews that I want to try the Recto more. I never play lead and the clips I hear sound pretty much exact to what I like for chunky rhythm. (At least in the Mesa flavor..)

Latest posts