• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT - JF Topboost $139 Shipped!!! **SOLD**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhideout

Reaction score
JF Top-boost $139 Shipped (Con usa).
Warmth & Clarity Mod/Switch for less gain/more gain

This module has better quality components (warmth & clarity mod) and also has a low gain/Hi Gain switch.

It sounds MUCH better than the stock top-boost. Rob (Jaded Faith) completely took out all the harsh/brittleness and smoothed out the overall sound. It can also get pretty chimey cleans with the lo gain setting.

JF Recto $240 with 3-way bass switch and red/orange channel mid option SOLD!

JF Ultra XL $240 fully loaded with a 3-way voicing shift (Tight/Ultra/UltraXL), noise gate and bass boost SOLD!

JF Blackface $210 Warmth & Clarity Mod/Push Pull Volume knob for Bassman Sound SOLD!

Stock Plexi $120 SOLD!

Modded Plexi $120 Has new Yellow Capacitors. It is brighter than the stock plexi and has lower gain tubes installed. SOLD!

All prices are shipped/p'pal

I'm only interested in trading for Effects pedals. Scroll down to see what I'm looking for.
SANY0282.jpg

Bump, One Left!!

Thanks to everyone that took the modules! I only have one left: The Jaded Faith Modded Topboost!!

Somebody make me an offer on this!

I'd be interested in trading for pedals plus or minus cash...

I'm looking for the following Pedals:

Wampler Cranked AC
Wampler Super Plextortion

I have a Monte allums modded dyna comp ...sounds like an old one..Soft touch switch and blue LED, and a Monte Allums SD-1 Overdrive with the Ultra mod., 2 switches, modded by Cmatmods I'd trade you for that module....The 2 pedals are worth $95 each used....They're great, but I'm getting rid of all my pedals....

Bump for extremely low price drop. I don't have an amp anymore to use this. I need it out of my house already!!