• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT new JF XTC *SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
Time to try something new.
My JF XTC is a few months old in perfect shape.
The module is shown on this page of Rob's website:
http://www.jadedfaithmods.com/Replica_Mods.html
By the way, this guy can do the SG MK22 98.5% perfectly!

$250 shipped CONUS.

OR: Trades I'll take:

EV Trilogy
JF XMG
SG XTC
SG Diablo
JF Voxless
Salvation Angel
Salvation Shiver
Salvation Baseman
Salvation Duoplex
Salvation Rhoadie
Salvation Matchvox

Man this would have been great last week. Oh well, gotta keep some $ in the modders pocket. Can't wait to get mine.
Does this stay real clean at high volumes? How would you describe the clean tone?

It's a very neutral clean sound. No real Fender or Marshall flavor to it. I've never used the clean channel at high volumes, but it feels like it would stay clean.
I really love this mod and I may pick one up again. I'm just looking to have some fun and try some new sounds.

Wow... that's a great price for a great module! I love mine. Clean to angry, it's got it all.

C'mon guys....This is one of the few mods that has a true clean, crunch, and lead functions..It's one preamp to meet all your needs....

One module to rule them all...

mordor-obama.jpg

That's true actually, you can get pretty close to the MK22 using the JF XTC blue channel. You don't get that distinctively Marshally midrange honk that the MK22 has, but it's a similar tone. I'd say maybe 90-95%. The blue channel is fantastic on this mod. With the number of tones that it covers, you can't afford not to have it!

So how do we get the honk in there? :wink: There's room for another switch right? :lol: