• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Randall Lynch Box RM50HLB Head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HughJasol

Reaction score
I bought this 50-Watt Lynch Box head new back in August from a local music store . . . I got it at a really good price as they were trying to clear them out! This particular amp had been there for a while (hence the minor dust buildup visible from the rear), and was in fact used by George Lynch at a clinic put on by the local music store, but technically it was new when I bought it as far as the store and the manufacturer are concerned. I've only used it twice: once when I first got it home for 10 minutes just to make sure the amp and both module slots worked; and then I fired it up one other time in my house for maybe 5-10 minutes just to compare its sound to my rackmount rig while troubleshooting it; other than that it hasn't been used and has only left my house once (I put it in my back seat and took it to a gig as a backup once, but I didn't take it inside and it never left my truck - it just went for a ride!). Doesn't come with a footswitch . . . the stock footswitch is just a standard Randall RF1 - $9.99 at Beyond Eleven; and I don't have the original power cord (it's around here somewhere but I can't find it - if you really need me to include a power cord LMK and I'll find something). This amp is still under warranty - I've only owned it for about 12 weeks now.

I am willing to consider the following as full or partial trade, and can also add more on my end if necessary:

• MTS Modules: Egnater (dual-channel) or Randall; stock or modded.
  • Sound Sculpture SwitchBlade 8B switcher.
  • Mesa Boogie or Lynch Box 4x12 cabinet.
  • I'm open to certain guitars: Ibanez RG770DX LB (Lazer Blue), Ibanez RG500 DY (Desert Yellow), Gretsch Hollow-Body (G6120-type; would love to trade up for a Japanese Gretsch), or maybe an American Standard or Deluxe Fender Strat or Telecaster.
  • Celestion Vintage-30 speakers (I need an oddball 16-ohm, but I'd also take a pair of 8-ohm or 16-ohm)
  • Axe-FX Ultra (I won't hold my breath!).
There's not too many amps I'll trade for, as I'd probably just prefer to keep the Lynch Box rather than trade it for another non-MTS head. Cash is always an option too (PM me with any offers) . . . Thanks! 8)

DSCN1749.jpg

DSCN1752.jpg

DSCN1753.jpg

DSCN1754.jpg

Latest posts