• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Stock Ultra

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir_tyler

Reaction score
Alright, most likely selling my plexi and SG I originally had posted. And I've decided the blackface is going to suffice for my cleans, so I'm keeping it. I have a Salvation Mamba coming....so I have no need for my ultra anymore. It has a black faceplate and handwritten model inside the unit. Willing to sell shipped for $115 paypal gifted or add 3% for normal paypal. I would be interested in trading toward other units and would also trade my blackface too toward a better modded clean module or especially a salvation H-WATT. Thanks.

Where are you located in Ohio? I don't have any Salvo trades but do have other modded modules you could try out if you are close. I am sure that the Salvo's are great but not two to three times the cost great to me. YMMV. Please, no Salvo fan boy negative replies.