• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Gigmods Mark+ *SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap I want this :shock:

450 is wayyy out of this poor college kid's price range though :(

Yes, this is the one I sold to mfshockey. A month ago I had the cash and would have snatched it back....right now I'm strapped until I sell my Phila house- ****, this is a great module

lol, I just received a low ball offer of $250 for this module on pm--- Not my sale folks! I smited the offer btw

crankyrayhanky said:
lol, I just received a low ball offer of $250 for this module on pm--- Not my sale folks! I smited the offer btw

$250? Man, some people are just crazy. It's even funnier when they contact the wrong seller :lol:

That is quite humorous that someone contacted your about it, Ray.

I can't figure out what I want to do either. I want to get either an RM100 head or an RM4. I need to be able to gig with it so weight is an issue but the draw of the RM4 is the extra slot. I don't think I'll ever be able to decide so :?

You could trade this module towards my Egnater Mod'd RM100...dual channel......I'm just putting it out there :)

What is the Egnater Mod'd RM100 dual channel?

I haven't really looked into the Egnater stuff at all so I'm a n00b in that area. You have sparked my interest so if you can give me some details on it I will think about it 8)

mfshockey said:
What is the Egnater Mod'd RM100 dual channel?

I haven't really looked into the Egnater stuff at all so I'm a n00b in that area. You have sparked my interest so if you can give me some details on it I will think about it 8)

I cab PM you more..but it's a Randall RM100M that has the MIDI and module boards changed by Egnater so that it can accept Egnater Dual Channel modules..of course it's still compatible with the Randall modules.

In addition to this, the entire amp was gone over by the man himself to make sure it was up to code...can't ask for better than the designer working on it :)

The Dual channel is basically 6 channels..although it's technically more like 3 x 2 channels with independent gain/master volumes...each channel cannot be radically different in voicing but some have a more agressive 2nd channel or revoiced mids..typically for clean/distorted or rhythm/lead or lead/rhythm if you wish.

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=10732

It's been FS here for a while...rock bottom price, not sure why it's stayed around...other than the economy of course..the deal including the module is a steal (modules are $400 ea. new)

dude, I know you're probably looking for cash, but any interest in trading for a Pete Recto?

It has the orange/red channel switch as well as a tight switch.

Let me know.

that dual Eggey/Randall is a rare item now- Egnater has stopped US production on the mod100 and Jeff was the main guy doing the mod on randall rm100s no longer works there

Egnater mods are attractive- google their site to check it out; also on RigTalk forums

if I had the cash, this would have been mine by now!

Thanks for the offer but I've already had a Pete recto in the past and am not interested.

Anyone with a realistic offer is also welcome to PM me 8)

Unfortunately I do not. My amp and modules are currently stuck at my drummer's house for the next 8 days because he's going out of town to Miami and I won't have a chance to get over there before he leaves. Got a gigmods 1087 that is sitting idle now too waiting to be tried out :x