• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Gigmods/Salvation/JF/BareMetalMods all sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daryl said:
Hey Matt!! Are you ready to flip that Markus yet? Let me know. Seriously... :D

This could be one of those nasty DNA things agian...I sold that MarkUs to Tbag about a year ago.

Am I THAT predictable??? OK, don't answer that...

I must warn you guys, the RoD reads this forum and is very protective of the mods and their caretaker (me)...I've also heard Captain MTS is monitoring the situation along with President Obama...

Seal Team 6 will also be here to defend the RoD from outside invasion once they're back from offing Kim Jung Un...You'll read about that later tonight or tomorrow though... 8)

Geez why are people so into the MarkUs, but not many people own it? It is a fantastic module, just surprised no one really owns it :S

Tbag said:
Geez why are people so into the MarkUs, but not many people own it? It is a fantastic module, just surprised no one really owns it :S

I think I would love to own one. I suppose it is the $450+ that it would take for me find out if I really like it. Don't know if that is a good reason or not...but it seems to be why for me personally.

combination of price and availability Im sure...Alot of people dont have the patience to wait for the salvo stuff and there isnt alot of turnover on them either....pretty cool of you to pass it on so cheap for someone else to experience,just a shame that everyone doesnt share that sentiment...though I feel like it is nice to try and recoup and investment when selling your used gear or maybe even make a few dollars when you can,but cool to be able to pay it forward on a small forum like this....

Your exactly right, I really wanted whoever to hear these fantastic modules, I think the MarkUs is in a league of its own for diversity and tone, and more people should have them. But the rest are just as great, I just own waaaaaay too much gear...

I go through phases where I will hoard stuff,but then I purge....lol...I noticed you have a baremetal mods recto listed in your sig....if you ever want to unload that one hit me up.....

For anyone who doesn't know Baremetal mods are Tbag's work and if you haven't heard them check out some of his clips on YouTube. I can't wait to get the BMM deluxe of his - since he doesnt offer modding services on mods this is probably only chance to own one of his modded mods.

That RectReFiner sounds brutal! And have to put in, if you ever get rid of your JCM800KK Tys let me know!

Latest posts