• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: GREAT sounding guitar recording rig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not_so_new

Reaction score
Hi all

I am selling a Randall RM4 and a custom built single ended/Class A EL84 power amp(7 watts). The combo sounds GREAT, I am only selling because I ran out of rack space so I got an Egnater MOD50 head. This combo sounds almost exactly like my MOD50...... actually, I was a little suprised how well this held up against the Egnater.

The RM4 is in great shape, comes with no modules.

The power amp was made by Electrosonic Amplifiers, great sounding unit. You can see it listed here in their custom section.

Electrosonic Amplifiers -- Custom Built Tube Guitar Amplifiers

I would like to sell them together but I MIGHT be willing to split them up depending. I would take $900 for both plus shipping and Paypal (if you want to use it).

Please email me at zen_bodhi AT yahoo.com (I don't post here much but I can provide references if you wish, for starters you can check me out on EBay under the user name zen_bodhi).

Thanks for looking...

Amp1-1.jpg

Apm2.jpg

Amp3.jpg

Sorry.... I forgot to mention that I live in Pittsburgh PA and I would rather not do any international shipping for now.

Thanks again....

Bump for new price, I am taking a beating but I would take $750 for the pair.

I would also consider splitting them up as well....$450 for the RM4 and $350 for the power amp.

Thanks.