• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JADED FAITH MODS AND MORE

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kudogg

Reaction score
1. 59RR Platinum: It's AWESOME #9 of 27, don't need my RM100 anymore, it's been fun but time to clean out some of my gear - 300 obo - shipped

2. Super Clean - just got this bad boy, sounds great - 250 obo

3. Jaded Faith Tweed - 200 obo

4. KH3 - 150 obo

5. Broken Plexi Mod - no clue what's wrong with it - 75 obo

don't remember what email this is associated with, so you can email me directly at [email protected]

Kudogg said:
1. 59RR Platinum: It's AWESOME #9 of 27, don't need my RM100 anymore, it's been fun but time to clean out some of my gear - 300 obo - shipped

2. Super Clean - just got this bad boy, sounds great - 250 obo

3. Jaded Faith Tweed - 200 obo

4. KH3 - 150 obo

5. Broken Plexi Mod - no clue what's wrong with it - 75 obo

don't remember what email this is associated with, so you can email me directly at [email protected]

HEY GUYS quick update,

Looks like the 59RR Platinum is sold still waiting payment and the Broken Plexi is 100% sold. Everything else is for sale still.

I just got the plexi mod. Thanks for the fast shipping. I'm going to send it off for some kind of mod, but I don't know what.

Bump for a good seller :)