• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JF Snakebite SOLD!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On hold for Mr. Matt .....who's leaving MTS :roll:

Tractor Beam :shock:

Get ready to sell that Marshall.....

Knew that would last about 10 seconds.

BUT you are out of your mind crazy for selling it. I'd run those babies stereo.

LoD21 said:
BUT you are out of your mind crazy for selling it. I'd run those babies stereo.

I know I know.....but I just ordered 3more mods and I need the cash.....I thought about it believe me.

Yup that whole getting outa mts thing lasted all of a week:) Just cant let go did get rid of 1 amp an rm50 combo but that was not being used so all the rest of my gear is intact just need to re-populate my RM100 with 3 mods looking at a D-Zilla, Another Trilogy (stupidly traded mine away) and a Brahma #39 maybe a Stein+.. I dunno gotta get a Silverado and a Vybe Deluxe first though...
So anyone looking for a PlexiTweed?
-mp-

Sorry Jay not gonna sell the marshall its my insurance policy against purchasing more Marshall modules as the 59rr went out the door almost the same day as the TSL came in the door and now the PlexiTweed looks like its going to be making an exit sometime soon... I am however going after a Silverado but it doesnt sound like most marshalls so it will be allowed in the same room as the TSL:)
-mp-

I love this thing jay its absolutely the best high gain in mts and robs best work to date! The tracking info said it wouldnt be here till monday be it showed up today i played 5 hours straight on the beast and now my back is killing me cuz of the 800lb les paul but all is good in my Rig..!
-mp-