• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or Trade - Jaded Faith & Salvation (MORE TRADES ADDED

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gag halfrunt

Reaction score
All of these are for sale or trade. Cash +/- to make it fair. I'm looking specifically for a Salvation Custom 3 and Jaded Faith XMG+.

Jaded Faith Voxless - $350
Classic Vox AC30 and Matchless DC30 tones.

From the JF website: This mod is in ?A Class? of its own, offering some of the finest clean chime and boutique overdrive tones possible in one module. A tonestack switch provides both AC and DC midrange flavors. The mid knob is removed and fixed like the amps that inspired it. In its place is a 5-way rotary selector that is active on the DC30 setting, offering 5 unique midrange voicings.

8819505f.jpg

a4d59fa8.jpg

Salvation Mash-oldano - $Traded
Great combo of classic Marshall and Soldano tones.

From the Salvation website: The powers of America and Britain combined, this is getting dangerous! The Masholdano is a crossover module, sharing the power, gain and bite of Soldano-style tone with a Marshallish base. The best of both worlds.

Features

Overdrive/crunch mode switch
Crunch type switch (800/hot800) - Crunch mode only
Overdrive gain boost switch (on/off) - Overdrive mode only
3 position bright switch (dark/normal/bright)
Marshall/Soldano voicing switch

e879eacf.jpg

b0209ff1.jpg

Jaded Faith 59RR Platinum Edition (#25/27) - $TRADED
A true walk through classic Marshall tones. Includes the true AFD mod (I added the #39 sticker, but it comes off easily if you want).

i'm interested ... i have a 1087, a stock blackface, and a stock sl+ i'd consider in trade if u're interested?

Bump! If I could afford it that Voxless would be Maaaahn!!! I've been going through modules like crazy lately and I think the wife is becoming suspicious...haha