• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pair of custom-made, oversize 1x12 cabs. GREAT PRICE!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockStarNick

Reaction score
FOR SALE: Pair of Custom-Made Oversized 1x12" speaker Cabs. UNLOADED.

Made in the USA by California cab-maker AB Custom Audio. For those of you who don't know about AB Custom Audio, he makes great cabs, both standard and custom, at super affordable prices. These two unloaded cabs share the same exact specs, sound great, and are easy on your back, as well. They're deeper than normal, to give big punchy bass, and are wide too, so most standard heads will fit on top.

DIMENSIONS:
WIDTH: 24.5"
HEIGHT: 20"
DEPTH: 13"

SPECS:
? Real plywood, lightweight and strong. NOT MDF!
? Closed Back, Front Loading
? Black standard Tolex w/ tolex corners
? Black Grillecloth (removeable grill)
? Black handle on top, rubber feet
? Upgraded with Switchcraft USA jack and thick-guage speaker wire
? UNLOADED

These cabs are in almost-like-new condition. Super clean. Just pop in your favorite 112 speaker, and you're ready to rock.

I'd love to work out a local deal in Northern NJ, but of course, I will ship to you if you choose. Tons of positive references here on TGP, as well as SD, RT, and HC. The cabs will be backed super safe and secure.

$130 SHIPPED each cab

Local Pickup, $110 per cab.

Please EMAIL me: nickpierro AT mac.com

web.jpg

web.jpg

Latest posts