• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Pete modded JTM...SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srommes

Reaction score
No love for a Pete modded JTM? Help me out here guys. I've sold everything else thanks to you guys and this is the last mod I have. How about $185 shipped and Paypalled. SOLD - Thanks JR!

No trades please. Lower 48 states only.

Pete Modded JTM -
I purchased this from forum member fatang a while ago. He had Pete do the warmth and clarity mods as well as a slight gain boost to the bright switch. This one is loaded with NOS Phillips tubes. I have the tube cage for it (not shown) but am missing the screws. I also have the chrome "blackstripe" faceplate for it and of course these items will be included. $185 shipped and Paypal'd.
Think AC/DC in a mod. Plus it cleans up well for blues etc. with a single-coil. I had a stock one prior and Pete really fixed all that was wrong with it stock. The stock one just had too much bass and not nearly the clarity this one has. the NOS Phillips tubes probably have something to do with that as well. The gain boost is subtle but I like it in that position as it adds to the clarity.
2156630720095040475S600x600Q85.jpg

2549592600095040475S600x600Q85.jpg

2356521190095040475S600x600Q85.jpg
[/b]