• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pkg only - 8 modded mods and RM100C or RM100 LB - FT ADD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
UPDATE - REALLY looking for a Salvation Custom 3+ module - and in that effort (and trying not to spend any cash) I'm willing to trade any one of the following modules (pic's below):
Salvation: Twin Face, Graphic
SG: Bully, Knuckle Duster, Numbskull
Or either the Head or the Combo (we can work out shipping if that is your choice) for a Salvation Custom 3+ - if you've got one your willing to let go and I have something you'd like to have let me know. Again not really looking to let the mods go - but if I can get something I'm looking for I'm willing to let one of a smaller amount of them go - would also consider a C-Watt, and a RM-22 head, but mainly looking for a Custom 3+.

ORIGINAL AD -

Ok - so there is something outside of music gear that I'd like to pick up and its going to require a large chunk of change to get - so while I'm completely happy keeping these mods for ever, since I'm not using them right now - I'll put them up for sale as a package only - not going to sell them one at a time at all - guess its my way of keeping them, since cash is tough to come by these days - and I have other things for sale elsewhere that if enough sell, this will disappear, but this will get me to where I need to be in one shot. So without further drivel here is what is available:

8 modded mods (4 Salvations, 4 Sacred Groove) - and some are things your not likely to see elsewhere (as far as I know there are only a few of the one Salvation and one of the SG's is the only one in existence) - it will include the MTS bag as pictured.
SG's
Bully
MK22 with boost
Knuckle Duster (only one in existence)
Numbskull

Salvation's
Twinface
Angel B
Graphic (has a custom 3 position on the bright switch for another voicing)
Ubersonic (only a small number in existence)

Now its not going to be cheap - by any means - but i'm willing to create a package with the 8 mods and either the combo or lynch box for $3400 shipped in the cont 48 - or if you wanted both amps I'd be looking for $3700 shipped. I know that this is at the upper end of the spectrum so I honestly don't expect to sell this at all - but figured I'd put it out there anyways. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, oh and the amps are still available separately as priced below:

Edited to add - only trades I'd be interested in taking in on this would be for either or both - Salvation C-Watt or Custom 3+ - again beyond that not looking for anything else, and thanks for all the offers to split them up - but I'm not interested in doing that at all.

Up for sale is one of the two following amps. First off is a RM100C combo in black - good shape, a few nicks here and there in the tolex - all stock with Tung Sol 6L6's - Stock Celestion 75's and has a cover for it. Includes casters and the stock foot switch/cable. No modules included. I'm looking for $450 plus shipping for it.

The second amp is a RM100 Lynch Box in great shape - same deal - think it has JJ 6L6's in it (have to double check), includes the stock foot switch/cable. Blank panels are not included. I'm looking for $400 plus shipping for it.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Really good guy to deal with right here with some mods you won't be able to find. That's the way he rolls. :wink:

Good Luck
I want first dibs on the bag if you go seperate

What's the SG Knuckle Duster based on? I would assume a Rivera Knucklehead, but that's where the Numskull comes in. If you decide to separate, I'd be interested in the Bully and potentially the Knuckle Duster.

I'm trying to figure out how you came up with $3400.
I think that's top dollar right now for every piece added up.
I don't think anyone would invest that much on a package deal unless you offer a package deal price.
You might be able to get close to that selling individually....please :wink:
I think every one of those would sell quickly too.
I'd buy two myself

and the vultures start circling... :lol: but I agree you should split it up :twisted:

grbassist said:
I'm trying to figure out how you came up with $3400.
I think that's top dollar right now for every piece added up.
I don't think anyone would invest that much on a package deal unless you offer a package deal price.
You might be able to get close to that selling individually....please :wink:
I think every one of those would sell quickly too.
I'd buy two myself

Just the modules alone are worth at least $3200. I think the price is more than fair.

Knuckle Duster is based on a Rivera - but it seems to be based on the older Rivera's - and has two modes - one clean and one gain. It has a notch filter that is a mid cut - and its a lot drier sounding than the Numbskull (which seems more modern) - I guess the best way to describe the differences it to compare them to the difference in Mesa amps, like the difference between a Mark series amp and a Recto type amp - they can do similar things, but each has its own niche. Again the Knuckle Duster can also do the Riv cleans - so that alone really sets it apart from the Numbskull. The Numbskull is higher gain than the Knuckle Duster, but its still pretty gainy at the top end of its range - its just a drier and "cleaner" gain.

Latest posts