• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall cab 2x12 1x15 Eminence (Twin Cities only)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowardm

Reaction score
This is the Randall cabinet RS125CX with 2x12 Eminence Legends and 1x15 Eminence Legend. I live in the Twin Cities, available for local sale only (I'm not shipping this big thing!).

$299 - scammers need not apply
2 x 12 Eminence Legend speakers and 1 x 15 Eminence Legend speaker
Handles on the side, casters (wheels) included
Same dimensions and weight as most 4x12 cabs (identical to a Marshall 1959 cab).

In great condition other than a small tear on the back. Not visible from the front and pretty minor (pictured).

I will transport this cab anywhere in the greater Twin Cities for demoing (no pressure to buy, but serious inquiries only). E-mail me if you are interested, have more questions, or want more pictures. I only deal locally. Cash and PayPal.
008.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

I'm nowhere near Minn, but curious about this cab
Like many metalists, I'd like a huge low end, yet tight (is that contradictory?) Does the 15" help that?

Latest posts