• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall Judge GTO module **SOLD**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WienerDog

Reaction score
Stock Judge GTO in great condition. $165 shipped/PP (gift) in the USA.

***SOLD***

gto.jpg

lol bigbrewtus, STILL haven't picked on up? Great module.. nice organic tone. Stop messing around and get it done.

Kapo_Polenton said:
lol bigbrewtus, STILL haven't picked on up? Great module.. nice organic tone. Stop messing around and get it done.
I know. I just havent been able to pull the plug when one comes up. Been putting too much time and funds into other gear. I had a Brown Eye and the GTO is supposed to be similar. It was very close to the Brahma correct but dirtier and looser in the mids.

That is exactly what the judge is... not as stiff as the correct spec brahma and dirtier. I think you'd dig it. Correct spec Brahma is almost JMP'ish to me.. Judge is more hot superlead/plexi... close enough to Friedman's BE100 stuff now. Has that same feeling.

Good, someone was smart and grabbed this quick- I have and have had a couple of dozen modded and stock modules and I keep going back to the Judge as my main. It has some sag to it that I havent found in any other mod- and truly is a "Brown" sound. I've mentioned it before- I played Friedman's Marsha amp with a BE channel (had the Sat switch and some other goodies too) The Judge is awfully close to this sound- Definitely has the "feel" of it, and thats what makes it the best in my opinion...The feel-I can dig into it and it has that soft chewy Marshall feel to it. I dont feel the need to boost it, but when you do, its Jake E Lee's Ultimate Sin and Badlands tone to a "T".

rblyn said:
Good, someone was smart and grabbed this quick- I have and have had a couple of dozen modded and stock modules and I keep going back to the Judge as my main. It has some sag to it that I havent found in any other mod- and truly is a "Brown" sound. I've mentioned it before- I played Friedman's Marsha amp with a BE channel (had the Sat switch and some other goodies too) The Judge is awfully close to this sound- Definitely has the "feel" of it, and thats what makes it the best in my opinion...The feel-I can dig into it and it has that soft chewy Marshall feel to it. I dont feel the need to boost it, but when you do, its Jake E Lee's Ultimate Sin and Badlands tone to a "T".
That's quite an endorsement. I missed this one, but I am going to keep a eye out... :)

Agree with rblyn... many modules have come and gone, including those from some of the elite modders, but the Judge is my longest surviving module. The sag is the key...

If you guys like the stock Judge you'd love my Judge and Jury mod :) Fig is going to do some clips on his when I finish it for him, he'll have #2.

I wish I was setup for it or I would post them.

I too liked the stock Judge, but thought it had so much more potential so helped get it to that "potential" what I thought was some cool tweaks.

Good snag whoever got this, was it you Brewtus?

I dont feel the need to boost it, but when you do, its Jake E Lee's Ultimate Sin and Badlands tone to a "T".

Exactly my thoughts.. for some reason i just could never part with mine and started to really like it more and more. If you use higher output pups , no boost is required. When i do use a boost, i use just a tad of gain. It really does get that Jake E Lee feel to it too. I always play Rock n Roll rebel when i flip to the judge. Furthermore, the sag and swagger is there too with defined mids which i like. Almost like the jagged edges of the brahma are smoothed out some. Turned up really really loud, this is a great module and one i would actually play live if i only had one module. That's right.. i just said that!

Get one today! Everyone should have one of these.. sometimes all these tricked out modules end up being too much of a good thing and a stripped down Camaro is in fact sometimes better than a modded japanese rice rocket. You get my drift..

Oyster said:
Mine! :twisted:

I've heard great things and this post confirms it.

This confirms my original speculation that Oyster must be a doctor/lawyer with a MattFiggy influence! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's building a tonal empire! :cry: :twisted: :twisted:

Just a working stiff in the phone and IT field. One exwife out!!

Lots of Modules in!!!!!

I am so happy with the trade off!!!!!!! :twisted:

The bank account is now low. I have to stop the Crack for awhile. :cry:

Oyster said:
Just a working stiff in the phone and IT field. One exwife out!!

Lots of Modules in!!!!!

I am so happy with the trade off!!!!!!! :twisted:

The bank account is now low. I have to stop the Crack for awhile. :cry:

Oyster has had quite a run here in the classifieds! I've enjoyed watching it!!! One of the better MTS binges I've witnessed...
The first binge I witnessed was my very own and I still miss it. Coming home to rocking mods waiting in the mail as opposed to a bitching wife does sound appealing. Maybe I can get my wife modded? A voicing switch would be great...Sweet, Sexy, and Silent would be perfect settings...Bright switch could become a cook or clean switch?

Wow, glad she doesn't read here...All in good fun if you are honey!

Mattfig said:
Coming home to rocking mods waiting in the mail as opposed to a bitching wife does sound appealing. Maybe I can get my wife modded? A voicing switch would be great...Sweet, Sexy, and Silent would be perfect settings...Bright switch could become a cook or clean switch?

Wow, glad she doesn't read here...All in good fun if you are honey!
OH snap!! Sounds like the "Stepford Wives" mod. Great mod... :wink:
8f29a5269d1605b8_stepford-wives.jpg

Many models to choose from. Now with Bluetooth, USB 3.0, and HDMI ports!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for the record- The run isn't over just can't sprint the whole way!!

You Guys are great on here!!! Thank you all for fueling the addiction!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: