• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Randall MTS Series RM50H w/ 6 Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clonexx

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Randall RM50H with 6 modules, some stock and some modded. The reverb cut out on me the other day, but then started working again. It has never done that before and has not done it since, but I wanted to disclose it because I believe in 100% honesty when selling. I want you to know what you are getting.

The RM50 is covered in Palomino tolex and is in good shape. Tubes are not that new, however they don't have very much playing time on them. I don't have a pic right now of the head, but this is it exactly : http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=8220

Has built in reverb, presence, density (depth) and master volume. It has 6L6GCs installed. It is of course a 50W head that actually sounds really good at low volumes by using a combination of module volume + master volume.

Modules and sale values are as follows :

RM50 Head - SOLD

Gigmods Grail (Recto) Module - SOLD

Dave Friedman XTC Module - SOLD

Stock 1086 Module - $160

Stock Modern Module - $165

Stock Ultra Lead Module - SOLD

Stock Tweed Module - $125

I am willing to part out the head and modules, not really looking for any trades now, just looking to sell.

If you are interested in buying the entire lot, throw me an offer and maybe we can work something out. Otherwise, I will part it out to whoever wants whatever module or just the head with no modules.-

Recto and XTC modules have been sold, the head and 4 other modules are still available.

Trade for the head and remaining mods for a Paradise Zebra?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130376748126

The Rossness said:
Trade for the head and remaining mods for a Paradise Zebra?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130376748126

I really appreciate the offer and if I weren't hurting for cash I would actually consider it seriously. I need money badly though and need to grab another amp with whatever I have left, so I can't..sorry :(

A lot of interest being shown in whats left but so far no deals closed yet =(

andy dawson said:
I'm still up for uk purchase of head? :)

Haha...I'm starting to think about it...just so much can go wrong shipping overseas with something this heavy.

I'm still holding off for now, but I'm starting to wear down =P

Come on..you know ti makes sense.
I desperately want the palamino 50, can't get it in uk.
If you use fed ex or similar, it'll be fine..honest!
I got elmwood head no probs..
get a quote for shipping first, as long as you hefty box and packaging

pushing... :lol:

andy dawson said:
Come on..you know ti makes sense.
I desperately want the palamino 50, can't get it in uk.
If you use fed ex or similar, it'll be fine..honest!
I got elmwood head no probs..
get a quote for shipping first, as long as you hefty box and packaging

pushing... :lol:

Don't suppose you are willing to buy any modules too eh? =P

I can only go about another 100 usd so if you want to add one in for that to make it 700? shippins should be about 150 :?

andy dawson said:
I can only go about another 100 usd so if you want to add one in for that to make it 700? shippins should be about 150 :?

I sent you a PM andy, just waiting on word from you on what you would like to do :)

Head and Ultra Lead module are now sold.

Still have the 1086, Modern and Tweed modules left!

Latest posts