• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall RM100 SOLD. thanks Matt!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedemon

Reaction score
Hi All,

looking to unload my randall as you see in my sig.

Randall RM100 in excellent working condition w/GE 12ax7 gray plate in V1 and Phillips 5751 in PI, Mullard/JJ or whatever import tube I have you want in the effects loop. Comes with 4 JJ 6l6, 2 Tung Sol EL34 and 2 GE 6550, all used but working ( I will likely have a chance to have them all tested in the next couple weeks). $350 plus shipping ($65 to $110!).

If you buy the amp, I have MTS modules;

Stock Mr. Scary less than a year old - ~$150

Voodoo Modded Plexi - ~$120

Stock Blackface - $90

for an additional $50 ea. you can upgrade the modules with RCA type long black plate 12ax7s and the Blackface with GE 5 star 5751s (I will send you the china/soviet tubes along if you really want 'em).

If you got $800 I will give you the whole shebang and split the shipping. If you have a Gibson Firebird, Howard Roberts Fusion (not III) or Hamer Artist, I have cash to go with it. Alternatively, I will drive up to 100 miles to meet you, and will be in PHX, LAS, and RNO next month and can deliver it, no charge.

I have photos if you want 'em.

Thanks!

Doh,

am I asking too much, or just too far away from the next guy who wants to use a Randall?

:cry:

Ok,

looks like the amp is sold to yoo-no-hoo.

Modules still available.

Thanks for your inquiries!

Well,

it's got a gold faceplate, has a Marshall "crunch" sound on the brighter side. I put a pair of RCA black plate 12ax7s and it does old Rush, Def Leppard and ZZ top pretty well.

Sorry, I have no clue what the mods were, previous owner just said it was Voodoo modded.

I will snap some photos.

Thanks!

Latest posts