• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall RM100 w/Choice of MTS Modules (Perth, Australia)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarcult666

Reaction score
Ebay -> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270107132200

I'm selling my new condition RM100 with 3 way midi footswitch and your choice of 3 modules... I have hardly used this amp, I bought it for my recording studio but I'm selling it to buy more recording gear... Plexi was my favourite module. This is truly the most flexible tube amp I have ever seen or heard (Perfect if you're in a cover band or for a recording studio). I'm asking Price adjusted $2,400AUD (Australian). Email for any questions [email protected] or call 0416 057 681

Cheers

Mike

12ax7 Based Modules (Each module contains 2 X JJ 12ax7 tubes and the amp has 4 JJ E34L tubes) 100W...

Module Choices:

Blackface - (Based on the Fender Blackface Twin circuit)
Plexi - (Based on the early Marshall Plexi circuit)
Recto - (Based on the Mesa Dual Rectifier circuit)
Top Boost - (Based on the Vox AC30 circuit)
Dan Donegan Signature 1086 (Heavy but really clean and defined like a Diezel or Bogner cross with a Plexi)

How low are you willing to go?

I am looking at one of these as an upgrade from my 50watt combo but problem is I own a music shop so i can get it pretty cheap.

Latest posts