• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall RM100M and a few modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonelover

Reaction score
I've been doing a bit of an amp shootout lately and it's time to make room for new contenders.

Offering the following:

Randall RM100M MTS series. Cool black metal grill, lightly used but in excellent cosmetic condition. Has JJ ECC83S preamp and Tung Sol Power tubes. This amp takes preamp modules which contain two more preamp tubes that are switchable for great flexibility. Includes Randall footwsitch, the right side of the footswitch is a little dented in but it works perfectly. Head without any modules is $650 shipped.

Randall RM100 MTS Module

Blackface $110 shipped

Paypal E-check or gift option on the amp heads. Whatever on the modules is fine.

Not looking for trades at the moment, I have two new amps coming in as it is. New member here but nothing to worry about. 1200 feedbacks on ebay, never a negative. I'm a full disclosure kind of guy, please PM or email [email protected] for pictures or with any questions. Thanks!

Latest posts