• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall RT2/50 Power Amplifier **SOLD**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfred

Reaction score
I have up for sale a Randall RT2/50 Power Amplifier. Lately I've been crazy buying more guitar toys so something has to go. This one is a very good sounding amp but it is not cosmetically perfect, so please take a look at the pictures. There is a dent in the faceplate above the power switch and a few scratches on the top cover plate. There is no problem racking the amp and it sounds pretty darn good. The power tubes have been recently changed. Channel 1 has a set of JJ 6L6 tubes installed and channel 2 has a set of JJ E-34L?s installed. I?ve put about 4 hours of play time on the power tubes since changing. Asking **SOLD**shipped in the CONUS if paying with Paypal gift. Add $15 if using standard paypal. Thanks for looking.

RM2501.jpg

RM2502.jpg

RM2503.jpg

RM2504.jpg

RM2505.jpg

Great price! Someone should jump on this; it almost half what I paid for mine a few months ago that got damaged in shipping. I feel a little sick now.

This is hands down the best price I have seen on a RT2/50 ever and on top of it a great guy to deal with!

Scott you should jump on this, amazing deal here and with new tubes...if I didn't have one I'd move something to get this :)

Guys, I have priced this one really low due to the dent. In this case, I wasn't the one who dented it. It was our friendly UPS service. I bought the amp about 6 months ago. When I pulled it out of the box I was sick because of the dent. I had paid quite a bit for what was supposed to be a mint amp. A claim was filed with UPS and after months they finally settled. Because they took so long to settle, I bought another one in the interim. Now I have two, but really only need one. When I initially pulled the amp out of the box, the amp was playing, but the bias was messed up between the tubes. They are supposed to be matched and they were around 10 milliamps apart in both channels. I didn't go any farther pending results of the claim. After UPS finally settled I decided to troubleshoot. I replaced the tubes and the mismatched biasing issue was fixed. I opened up the amp and did a visual inspection and couldn't find anything that wasn't cosmetic. I thought what they heck and decided to play it. It's been played now for about 4 hours with no problems. I'm assuming that any issues would have shown up by now. If you can live with the cosmetics, here's your chance to pick one up dirt cheap. Sorry for writing a book. I just wanted you to know the whole story.

Latest posts