• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall TreadPlate module with gain mod $125 - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roszatycki

Reaction score
I have for sale a Randall Treadplate module with silver face/black stripe in excellent condition. All stock with one exception. The gain pot is now push/pull. The "in" position is the module at factory spec, pulled out is a significant amount of increased gain. The faceplate is flawless. $125 + actual shipping cost. Paypal is fine. Sorry about the lousy picture.
333yh09.jpg

Bump for a great guy!
Jay knows his stuff and we were in constant contact about this mod as he did it. Buy with confidence.

Jaded Faith said:
Bump for a great guy!
Jay knows his stuff and we were in constant contact about this mod as he did it. Buy with confidence.

Rob, you sporting a new gig with Russo's? They couldn't have found a better guy.

Jimmie

Bewitagos1 said:
Jaded Faith said:
Bump for a great guy!

Rob, you sporting a new gig with Russo's? They couldn't have found a better guy.

Jimmie
Yes sir!

I made the move a few months earlier than expected, as I was going to wait until after our wedding at the end of July. The offer came and it was too good to pass up. We are a really unique store and the first non-chain music store to expand in the US in over three years, which says something. The new store will be in Asbury Park and we are targeting July 4th weekend for a grand opening. We have already had The Bouncing Souls, Glen Burtnik of Styx and Bruce Springsteen himself stop in, so it's going to be A LOT of fun.

I am doing all the amp repairs and mods for both stores as a side business which has kept me super busy the past 2 months. I also just returned from the NY Amp show as the rep for Korg, Marshall and Vox. It was a blast and great to see some really unique products. Trace and the guys from Voodoo were there as well and it was an all around great time.

If anyone is ever in need of a great deal feel free to hit me up. We stock some of the best gear around, I will ship and I'll beat anyone's price. :wink:

Jaded Faith said:
Yes sir! I made the move a few months earlier than expected, as I was going to wait until after our wedding at the end of July. The offer came and it was too good to pass up. We are a really unique store and the first non-chain music store to expand in the US in over three years, which says something. The new store will be in Asbury Park and we are targeting July 4th weekend for a grand opening. We have already had The Bouncing Souls, Glen Burtnik of Styx and Bruce Springsteen himself stop in, so it's going to be A LOT of fun.

I am doing all the amp repairs and mods for both stores as a side business which has kept me super busy the past 2 months. I also just returned from the NY Amp show as the rep for Korg, Marshall and Vox. It was a blast and great to see some really unique products. Trace and the guys from Voodoo were there as well and it was an all around great time.

If anyone is ever in need of a great deal feel free to hit me up. We stock some of the best gear around, I will ship and I'll beat anyone's price. :wink:

Congrats! sounds like a dream job come true. The Boss eh? Nice. Rachel Bolen still live out in Homdel? He lived up the road from me when I lived out there in Jersey. Good luck with the new job and all of the best success to you.