• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Recto & XTC Modules - **SOLD !!**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindCrime

Reaction score
I have 2 modules for Sale here.

XTC Module - Blackface with Creme colored chicken knobs. Slightly modded with an Orange drop cap. Excellent condition ! Sounds REAL good !!

RECTO Module - Chrome faceplate with Chrome knobs. Also has a cap mod. Sounds pretty tight & focused to my ears ! Real good Recto tones here.

Both Modules are in excellent shape. I have my High Gain needs covered. No trades !!

shipped & PayPal'd GIFT in the lower 48 ConUSA ONLY !! **
THIS weekend ONLY...BOTH for $225.

C'mon guys..help a fella out here a little. At these prices, they would make excellent donor modules for one of the modders out there...

Bump to the front :D

OK...This weekend ONLY !! I'll do $225. for both !! Shipped & GIFT PayPal ONLY !!

LOWER 48 ConUSA ONLY !! USA ONLY !! :D

Monday these prices go BACK to $118. each !! Take advantage of these low prices on HIGH GAIN modules...they're cheap enough to send off & have'em Hot Rodded...

Hurry, I've already answered ALL PMs

Latest posts