• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/ RM100 VIPER CUSTOM (ON HOLD)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHunter

Reaction score

RM100 custom VIPER- $500 OBO (PENDING SALE)

(Modules in picture are not included in the above price)

The RM100 VIPER is a RM100 combo that I have converted into a one of a kind head. Some of you may have seen pics up on here of it during its construction and final phases. It kills me to have to let it go. It is built from 3/4" OAK PLY wood. It is not any heavier than a stock RM100 due to the small form size I went with. A normal RM100 is 11" tall, the VIPER is only 9". The LEDs are from OZNIUM.com they are a strip of solderable LEDS (THEY ARE VERY BRIGHT, the pic below does them no justice). The Fan has been upgraded to a RED LED fan, It is faster and quieter than the stock fan. The Plexi Glass was professionaly engraved.

It is a 2005 or 2006 RM100, KT88 and E34L tubes. This thing sounds like a beast and looks like on too.

The 3 button midi pedal is not included as it ate dirt long ago. But the midi function on the AMP works fine with any other midi pedal.

Asking $500 OBO I will entertain all offers. So please do not be shy.!!! :oops:

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg