• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM4 RT2/50 rig - NEVERMIND

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dboy5150

Reaction score
Momentary lapse in sanity; thanks for all the pm's for the various parts but I'm keeping it.

Thinking about selling my whole rig; mts has been great but my band's playing more gigs now and it's tough lugging it all around. This rig has massive sound, ultimate flexibility and is set up for "one button" activation of module, power amp tubes and effects. Here's the setup:
SKB 4U rack with
* RM4: (2yrs old; like new condition)
* JF SuperV (modded for greater clean, less compression)
* JF Plexi (high gain mod; stock/mod switch; ultimate rodded marshall tone)
* JF VHT (w/noise gate; sounds exactly like 50CL Pitbull w/4th gain stage on)
* Stock Grail (was on deck for JF Erect mod)
* Roctron Xpression
* Furman power conditioner

SKB 2U rack
* RT2/50 (one month old; like NIB; KT77's, EL34BHT's)

MidiMate midi pedal

Includes all cables; ready to plug into a cab and rock out!!

Prefer to sell as a package: $2,000 shipped

If no takers for the whole rig, I'll post prices for the components.

Will consider VHT 50CL in mint condition for partial trade

you just got that rt2-50!! what are you eyeballing? i'm eyeballing a twin jet but definitely NOT getting rid of the mts rig.

yeah i know; i absolutely love this rig and may end up keeping it after-all. but right now cash is in short supply and can't afford two rigs. I love Rob's VHT CL50, mainly because it's light and versatile enough for me. Since my band does all original stuff, we have to be on/off stage in 15 mins, so the simpler the better. ugh...

what about an rm100. i'm sure you could find one from someone whose down on their luck for short money.

Latest posts