• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM50 combo, Blackface, Deluxe, SL+ and Brahma Mods,

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrxplayer

Reaction score
I've got an RM50 1x12 combo and four modules on ebay (Deluxe, Blackface, SL+, and Brahma). On ebay I'm "nycbiddingfool" and I go by "wrxplayer" on the forums. Have way too many deals on www.thegearpage.net and can provide comfort to any private buyer.

Below is a link to my auctions (three nice guitars also). I'd much prefer selling off of ebay. email me if interested at [email protected].

Also, I'm in NJ. I love local deals.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nycbiddingfool/m.html?item=260925536251&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

WTF ?

you have bidders on 2 of the modules & their "no reserve"

I'm thinking this has to be a violation of forum "classifieds" policy in one way or another :evil:

fuzzboat said:
WTF ?

you have bidders on 2 of the modules & their "no reserve"

I'm thinking this has to be a violation of forum "classifieds" policy in one way or another :evil:

I have no idea WTF (to borrow your term :roll: ) you're talking about, but the rules are below, and I don't see a violation. Would you like to buy something?

Individual's selling items only.

Also must have 10 or more posts before starting a thread in the classified section.

No dealer ads.

Latest posts