• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM50 combo W/ Salvation Modules SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajr324

Reaction score
I love this amp but I gotta go lighter because I hurt my back. I'm going to try to sell it here first. If not, then on to (yuck) Ebay.
Nice clean amp with only one tolex tear on the side which I glued back and it's real hard to see. it has a Eminence Patriot Swamp thang speaker which sounds great. Output tubes are TAD 6l6GC. Preamp tubes in amp are a tung sol. a JJ and a EH.
The loneclean module has a tung sol and a JJ and the Mashall+ has JJ's.
I use this for variety music and it does a great job. I hope someone here wants it.
I'm thinking $800.00 for it. I guess you'll tell me what it's worth.
I don't have a clue yet for shipping cost but it will only be actuall cost with insurance to your location. Probably at least $50.00 unless you're really close. More if you're accross country. Oh, and continental US only.
PM any questions.
I haven't sold anything on here before but sold 600+ items on Ebay and have a 100% feedback rating there, so you know I can be trusted.
Now, I hope I can upload the pics.[/img]
RandallRM-50MTS002.jpg

RandallRM-50MTS003.jpg

RandallRM-50MTS004.jpg

RandallRM-50MTS005.jpg

I should have put where I live in the original post and Sorry my bad. I don't know how to edit the post so I'm posting here.
I live in Pennsylvania. South Central. Near the Maryland border. North of Baltimore. Thanks. Aj Riley

This is sold pending payment. Thanks for your responses and interest.
Hey, How do you mark it sold in the original heading for the post? I was thinking it might do it by typing in the message title. Just curious as I'm out of mts at this point. AJ
Nevermind, I didn't scroll over to the side to see the edit button. DUH!