• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM50C, stock XTC, Modern, Blackface: Got to go

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panther_king

Reaction score
After doing some tube swapping to find a bad tube, and aggravating my back, then the following week pulling it out to play with and further aggravating my back, I've decided to tap out. This thing is just to heavy for me now. I need to sell this, hopefully in 1 shot, to help fund a now looming back surgery, but maybe use a little for a lighter, smaller amp.

So, my beloved RM50C needs to find a new home. I'll ship it with a stock Blackface, XTC and a Modern (mod into a MarkUs anyone?) for $700. Fully JJ's in the amp pre, with a gold pin 12AT7 in the PI. Ruby 6L6, and 9th gen Shuguang in the V1's of the gain modules.

So yeah, hopefully somebody new to MTS is on the forum wanting to jump in. I'd like to avoid offing modules individually until I can sell the chassis if need be. If somebody just wants the RM50 sans modules, PM me an offer.

IF I can sell the amp, with or without modules, my Gigmods SLO is on the block too, but I really want to keep it while I have the RM50 too. I'll put the SLO up for $325 when the amp is out the door, or take everything for $900.

Or make me interesting offers. Really hoping to sell though.

IMG_3135.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

In pieces:

$450 for the chassis

$100 for the Blackface

$125 for the XTC

$125 for the Modern

$325 for the SLOdano

Lets try and get the chassis sold first here. Give me offers. $900 takes it all.