• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sacred Groove SG XTC LE - SOLD!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imagimotion

Reaction score
Selling a mint SG XTC LE for $350 shipped.

I'm trying to downsize a lot of my gear these days, and this is one of those modules that I really like but can't justify keeping because of all the other modules I have. This is a really versatile module with all kinds of tone options. I had Scott make it last summer, and it has been used very little because I moved last August and haven't done much playing since then.

This module is the base SG XTC mod with the following options:

Channel--Red/blue channels
Depth--3-way bass option
Structure--Overall gain structure. Default is ON, and has no effect on Plexi mode, like real Bogner.
Boost--Sustaining gain
Pre-EQ--Replace/reconfigure Bright switch for two levels of brightness.
Also, comes with a dual color LED (blue/red) to indicate active channel.

The mods alone cost $250, and it's practically brand new. Since Scott isn't doing any more mods for the time being, grab this while you can.

SG-XTC.JPG

A while ago one of these came up on the classifieds, and I took a chance and bought it even though I already had a different XTC mod. The XTC LE hasn't left my preamp since. What are you still reading this for? Buy this module already!

Latest posts