• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Salvation Mash-All+

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HughJasol

Reaction score
Based on classic marshall tones from Plexi to higain

Rock?n ?Roll history in one module? Yes! The Mash-All+ uses a completely new gainstage-switching architecture never used in modules before. The Stage I and II switches allow switching between four different classic tones:
  • Marshall 1959 (four holes legend)
  • Marshall JCM 800 2203
  • Hotrodded Jose Marshall mod
  • Marshall JVM higain channel
Besides this there is also the voicing switch that changes the voicing between JTM and JCM.
JCM is classic midrangey and thick Marshallish voicing, JTM voicing is more open and bright, works great especially in lower gain settings.

Features:
  • 1959, JCM, Jose and JVM modes (combinations of two switches)
    Bright switch
    Stage I and II switches
    Voicing switch (JTM/JCM)
    Design-true classic-Gold with gold knobs
IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

*** SOLD ***

FYI my "lite" version is a custom mod from a custom mod which is the masholdano. A 1 of a kind, and I would not be trading you.

LunatiBSW said:
FYI my "lite" version is a custom mod from a custom mod which is the masholdano. A 1 of a kind, and I would not be trading you.
Good thing he doesn't want it ;)

alowerdeep said:
would be a good score if you got a Mashaldano for it....
Don't know if I'd call it a "score" - at least not valuewise . . . I think the two mods cost the same, so it'd be a dead-even trade in that regard. Obviously, the Mash-All+ has been out longer than the Masholdano, so there may still be a little more "wow factor" attributed to the Masholdano right now; but like the Mash-All+ that will eventually subside as well.

But the Mash-All+ just isn't doing it for me; so this would be a score for me tonewise. :wink:

LunatiBSW said:
I only knew that I saw someone mentioning a "Lite" version at one time. I read the description of it and knew it was something I didn't want. I didn't really bother investigating how many were made, or who owned them, so try not to get too bent out of shape over my comment, and I'll try to get over the fact that you won't trade it to me, OK? :wink:

No worries here brother
Actually the regular masholdano is a more expensive mod excluding shipping and donor cost, roughly 40-50$ more. It's the most expensive mod the last salvo price list i got, that's why Troy said it would b a score. Not trying to nitpick but rather educate.
I was only saying I needed the dough on my sale, didn't mean for it to come off rude... I apologize. Good luck with your trade and happy holidays

Let me know if you ever wanna get rid of one of your rt2/50's :D

Hey it's all good here!

And I do appreciate the education - I didn't realize the Masholdano was more $, so thanks for setting me straight there (and yes, that is a genuine "thank you", not a sarcastic one! :lol: ) . . . Happy holidays to you and yours too! :)

I was referring to it being a good score becasue in my opinion it is superior in tone....The jcm800/jose settings are warmer and the high gain side sounds better to me...others my disagree...that's just my take....

That's what I'm thinking . . . the clips of the Mash-oldano sound a little more appealing to me. Don't get me wrong - I think the Mash-All+ is a great module, but it's just not the module for me as it is for so many others.

BTW - I've updated the original post to state that I will add cash to the deal if necessary . . .

Sorry to hear that the mod isn't your cup of tea. You seemed to like it a lot when I shipped it to. I just ordered 4 Salvation modules and The Mashalldano intrigued me, but I decided to go for the regular SLO. I hope you find the tone you're looking for. Peace~

It's funny - I was so stoked to get my hands on one of these, and I liked this module when I first got it. I didn't play it too much, but I liked what I heard. Then maybe a week later I broke it out again, and I just couldn't find what I was looking for . . . oh well - time to try something else.

Well, I'm kinda liking the Mash-all+ again - at least for today :lol: . . . but I'd still like a Mash-oldano, so the trade/cash offer still stands (that is until I get impatient and just buy a Mash-oldano directly from Anthony).

TTT . . .

I can offer $350 (the price you paid) including paypal and shipping to Long Island.

OK - I'll sell it to you for what I paid, which was $350 for the module without the custom faceplate or knobs, $25 for a custom faceplate from Anthony, and $9.99 plus $2.50 shipping for the Marshall knobs . . . so $387.49 plus PayPal fees and it's yours :wink:.

Latest posts