• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Salvation MatchVox & Manderine Stoneverb

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
For sale I have 2 Salvation Modules.

The MatchVox is in great condition, but doesnt get that much play time anymore. I'm thinking about selling it and these seldom come up for sale. I'm asking $400
266985_680416797795_207013926_o.jpg

Next up is my one-off Manderine Stoneverb. My version has a special 3-way voicing switch that goes from AD30/ Rockerverb/ Scooped Rockerverb. As for other switches, it has a special bass switch, bright switch, channel select switch.
I'm asking $400.
422950_622697138455_1264979042_n.jpg
[/img]

reprimand said:
does the 3 position switch get it into the 'dark terror' territory at all?

the scoop position puts a mid-scoop before the EQ section.

On my old Rockerverb, I would use a mid-scoop in the FX loop and then I'd dime the gain, bass and mids. I do the same with this module when I use it for high gain rock. I think the dark terror is based on the rockerverb, but it has a different EQ section and el84's, correct?

Yeah it has el84's. not sure if its darker or not but it does do a nasty and mean scooped sound. I like it and it is really flexible sound wise. I have never played a rocker verb though so I am wondering a bit. The sousclips are great at salvations website. Yours being a bit more flexible would be a bonus.

So I've decided to keep the Rockerverb module. If tone is your thing, I also have a JF OD Special and Salvo Mark US for sale. Peace~