• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Salvation Modules - ALL SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfshockey

Reaction score
This is tough to do, but I'm jumping off the cliff (temporarily) and getting out of MTS to help out my band. My lead singer/rhythm guitarist recently had his gear stolen and I want to replace his brand new Orange Thunderverb head so I've chosen to sell my MTS gear. I will soon be back to explore a rack setup with an RM4 but for now must sell my goods. This is just a temporary "break" from the MTS world for me. Like all addicts, I will soon be back. All module prices include shipping to the continental US. I know they are slightly higher than usual because I need to fund another purchase, but I am willing to negotiate slightly so PM me with any offers. I will also be selling an RM100M head for local pick-up in Chicago.

Salvation TwinFace - SOLD

salvationtwinface.jpg

Salvation Mandarine Stonerverb - SOLD

salvationmandarinestone.jpg

Salvation Mamba - SOLD

salvationmamba.jpg

Man, I would LOVE to have a Twinface and/or Stonerverb, and I live in your city, but I just can't do it at the moment. So consider this a free bump.

That's an awefully nice band mate... I hope he is the type of guy that would return the favour if you were out some... Sell one module, buy a used RM50 combo and mic that with one of your other modules... either way, free bump!

Replied to all PMs. My bandmate didn't like the Randall as much as his brand new Orange amp and he is the kind of guy who would do the same. Unfortunately, he is strapped for cash with school and has no means of getting another one so I'm trying my best to help out.

Someone please take the TwinFace off my hands. This is the ultimate Fender module that goes from clean to dirty and everything in between!

Let's see, you own everything Randall has made on the MTS line so I can't get you anything there. Also, you have owned every mod too.....I'll have to get back to you! :p

drewiv said:
mfshockey said:
All modules now sold. Thanks guys!

Hoooray! What are you getting me for Valentine's Day?

Latest posts