• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(WITHDRAWN) XTC MTS module for sale (others sold)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BatAML

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling the last bits of my Syn/MTS system. I have a 5 MTS modules. Just dusted off and plugged in to check operation:

Module 1: Deluxe. Level pot is sometimes a little scratchy in the last 1/3rd of its travel. Slight scratch on front panel by Treble pot.

del1.png

IMG_1631.JPG

Price: £125 + shipping. SOLD

Last edited:
Module 2: Plexi. When Gain and Level are both dimed, it can squeal. Backing off either = normal operation.
IMG_1633.JPG

plex1.jpg

Price: £125 + shipping SOLD

Last edited:
Module 3: UltraXL. Huge amounts of gain, so much so that it squeals when dimed. Worse than the Plexi (above). That said, it sounds great with more useable levels of gain.

uxl1.jpg

uxl1.jpg

Price: £125 + shipping. SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1635.JPG
    IMG_1635.JPG
    392.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Module 4: XTC. Some mods here - Sozo caps and (I think) some carbon film caps. Missing the metal valve cover. And it also squeals when the Gain and Level are dimed. It's odd that they all should - perhaps it's an issue with the grounding of the modules in this RM20 amp?

IMG_1637.JPG

xtc1.jpg

Price:v £125 + shipping

Module 5: SL+. This one was bought as a non-working module to modify, but I never had the time. It works in the sense that signal passes, but there's an intermittent fault - at most settings the signal disappears only to sound thin and unusable a little later on the dial. No valves. SOLD

IMG_1639.JPG

slplus1.jpg

Price: £80 + shipping SOLD

Last edited:
SALE PENDING ON SL+ module

ALSO: regarding the squeal mentioned for the other high/medium-gain modules listed above. I now suspect that it's an issue with the RM20 that I have. It has some PCB mods and I suspect that the cabling has been moved, causing a parasitic oscillation when the gain/level is high. More info ASAP.

Latest posts