• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: Jaded Faith 59RR SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddler68

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade a Jaded Faith 59RR module.
Might trade toward a Camerock or MarkUS or some other high gain module that I don't have. PM me with offers.

toddler68 said:
Looking to sell or trade a Jaded Faith 59RR module. $250 Paypal shipped.
Might trade toward a Camerock or MarkUS or some other high gain module that I don't have. PM me with offers and I'll send pics if interested.

Is this the original version, not the Custom?

nitrous12 said:
toddler68 said:
Looking to sell or trade a Jaded Faith 59RR module. $250 Paypal shipped.
Might trade toward a Camerock or MarkUS or some other high gain module that I don't have. PM me with offers and I'll send pics if interested.
Is this the original version, not the Custom?
I don't know how many versions there are, but the JF label on the bottom list it as the 1959RR MKII.

Custom has a gain stage switch labeled "2-stage " and "3-stage"
Original has diode clip, for those interested.

Yeah that's what I understand too... The gain stage switch where the diode clip switch was indicates a Custom. I don't believe what you have is the Custom.

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I had it listed erroneously as a Custom on eBay when in fact it is the original version. Still a sweet mod though if you're after that Marshall crunch!

Seems like a great price...surprised this is still around.

Latest posts