• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Salvation Xtacy (On Hold)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Salvation Xtacy Module has 3way pre-eq, tight switch, old/new toggle, and Shiver/XTC toggle....

Want to trade straight up for your:

Salvation Terrier, Benzin, Kraken, Angel B, MarkUS, Mandarine Stoner AD, or Dread Plate

Or for a stock or preferably modded Brahma + Mr. Scary...

Crap man you have a quicker turn around time than a drug dealer!!! Your always on here getting or getting rid of something, but hey I dig the reviews/insite. So hows that ubershall module? Ive been thinking about one of those.

bansheeburner said:
Crap man you have a quicker turn around time than a drug dealer!!! Your always on here getting or getting rid of something, but hey I dig the reviews/insite. So hows that ubershall module? Ive been thinking about one of those.

:lol: Yeah, my turnaround times are becoming quite brief...I'm just trying to finish the rack and round out the sounds...The last few modules are becoming difficult to select as they sometimes cover similar ground as ones I already have...That's the case with Xtacy...Sounds like a more aggressive version of a JCM800...I happen to LOVE JCM800s so I have a couple modules that cover that ground already...I've enjoyed playing this one, but won't get a ton of use outta it...So on it goes.... :)

The Uber isn't here yet, but I'm hopeful it sounds like the clips I've heard!

Talk to you later!

Latest posts