Xtacy 2011 by Salvation Mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
Finished new revision of my Xtacy module, based on Bogner Ecstasy,its first vision was introduced by Salvation Mods back in 2009.
On autumn 2010 it was upgraded: added Structure switch (between bass in middle knobs) as well as common Tight swith, very usefull on low tunings etc...
Xtacy is - instead of common bright switch - equipped with unique 3 position PRE-EQ switch, the same as real thing.
From Ecstasy user manual: ?Pre-EQ switches allow you to "voice" the Channels very differently. Don't under estimate the tonal power of Pre-EQ. ?
I know it is a must on Ecstasy based module.
Channel switch is placed between MID and TREBLE pots chooses between BLUE and RED Ecstasy channels, each with different gainstaging.
Particular channel is clearly signalised by ether BLUE or RED flashing of bi colour led.
I deicided to not add the Plexi mode switch from Ecstasy, because it is wired very similar like 1959 mode on Salvation Mods MASH-ALL module (this is the mode with both stages off).
Xtacy 2010 pic:
Xta.jpg

Last months I feel that my Xtacy module really need to have unique design to be clearly recognized.
So, newest revision has Anniversary gold faceplate and chickenhead knobs.
Here is Xtacy 2011:

Xtacy_2011.jpg

Anthony

Im sure it is killer..just like all of his stuff is....recently got a Mamba and dig it.....

Latest posts